The Right Fit
Training and development programs, people-oriented policies, generous benefits and a dedicated team of human resources and training professionals make this an exciting place to work. We have a culture of flexibility with options outside of the proverbial corporate ladder. These alternatives, whether it be an industry specialization or a non-traditional service, support our employees in reaching their professional and personal goals.
- 800+ employees in 15 offices
- 7 Affiliate Companies with 37+ Service Lines
- Client operations in 50 states and 36 countries
- 4th largest CPA Firm in Southeast
Warren Averett’s goal is to help you thrive by living out our values every day. We take pride in our core values, including integrity in all we do, an intense client focus, a passion to win, a team mindset, solid relationships, entrepreneurship, and sharing our success with our communities. Working at Warren Averett, you can expect a supportive team environment that fosters growth and values an entrepreneurial mindset.
Our purpose is to create and sustain an environment where our people and our clients can thrive. To accomplish this, we work every day to cultivate and maintain a firm that is delivering value-added solutions and exceeding client expectations.
Warren Averett has a strong infrastructure for career success. Continuous learning gives Warren Averett a distinctive advantage. Beginning with a customized new hire orientation program suited to your education, experience and position, you will engage in leadership, business development and CPE training as you grow and thrive with the Firm.
- Client Service Teams
- CEO of Me Professional Career Development Plan
- The Entrepreneurial Leadership Roundtable
- Think Tank Competition/Incentive
- Internal and External Leadership and Business Development Programs
- Internal and External CPE Courses
- Professional Memberships and Licenses
- Women of Warren Averett
- Partner/Manager Accessibility
- State of the Art Technology and Office Equipment
Warren Averett knows that to get and keep A+ Talent, a comprehensive benefit package is key to protect you and your family’s personal and financial health. In addition, we offer investments and incentives to reward you for helping the firm grow and prosper.
Our “Sharing our Success” philosophy has been part of the Firm since the beginning, and we are proud to keep it at the center of our culture. Each office promotes community service, charitable giving and volunteerism at the local level, giving resources and talents to many charities that address a wide range of issues.
SHARING OUR SUCCESS
Warren Averett is an equal opportunity employer and values the diversity of our employees. We are committed to meeting the needs of families through our workplace initiatives including advancement of women and minorities, a flexible work environment, paid parental leave and our Women of Warren Averett program.
Time and time again, we’ve been recognized for our A+ talent, service and clients by high-profile magazines and organizations, including:
- 27th Largest CPA Firm in the US
- 4th Largest CPA Firm in the Southeast
- Top 100 Firm
- One of the Best Companies to Work for in Alabama
- One of the Best Places to Work in Birmingham
- One of the Most Admired Companies in Birmingham
Ever wonder what Warren Averett looks for in an experiend hire? How about the path to becoming a Member of the Firm? Follow the link below to read our FAQs. Then, if you’re unable to find your answers, please connect with us.