Accounting Services Internship
Warren Averett’s experienced outsourced bookkeeper team helps support businesses through the timely capture of data, performing the most critical accounting functions and preparing timely and relevant financial information.
Our services include accounting functions, such as maintain financial records, balancing bank accounts, submitting payments and keeping a ledger. Bookkeeping functions are necessary for a successful business but can be costly to maintain.
Warren Averett is seeking Accounting Services interns to help with the process. The intern would be assisting our team in the completion of these duties while learning more about payroll from skilled professionals and improving their skills using varied professional software.
Why Intern for Warren Averett?
Warren Averett provides Accounting Services Interns with a space to hone their skillset and network with other professionals. The Firm has repeatedly been ranked a Best Place to Work in several of the Firm’s offices throughout the Southeast and maintaining a sense of comradery while providing a good workplace culture is important to us so that we can help our interns thrive. Click here to learn why you should intern with Warren Averett.
Some of the Accounting Services Intern’s duties will include:
• Live Payroll Preparation
• After the Fact Payroll with Payroll Deposit Transmissions
• Preparation of Weekly/Monthly Payables
• Monthly/Quarterly preparation of Financial Statements
• Monthly/Quarterly preparation of Sales Tax Returns
• Quarterly/Annual Preparation of Payroll Tax Returns
• Using QuickBooks, ACS Software, Excel and Word, ProSystem fx Engagement program