Warren Averett is seeking a Manager for the Accounting Services division of our Firm. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience managing others in an Accounting department.
- Design and maintain accounting processes to include:
- Journal entries and general ledger
- Supervising bank reconciliations and monthly closing processes
- Ensuring compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP).
- Strive to improve financial condition by analyzing financial reports and variances; revising accounting policies and practices and internal control procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Interested in helping grow our Client Accounting Services practice
- Highly communicative with internal and external clients
- Results oriented
- Problem solver
- Strong in process improvement
- Strong in project management as it relates to onboarding clients and transitioning technologies
- Must have excellent communication skills and be detail-oriented