- Managing the day to day account payable activities as well as procedures, compliance, establishing, delivering and monitoring service level commitments.
- Ensure that all AP procedures are documented, and that backup is in place for all tasks.
- Coordinate vendor disbursements with requesting parties.
- Auditing and processing of vendor invoices, employee expense reports, and Form 1099 reporting.
- Prepares accounts payable journal entries.
- Ensure monthly AP reconciliations are complete and accurate.
- Oversee and perform daily processing of vendor/employee documents; including evaluation of authorization, investigation of past due balances, and accurate payment terms.
- Ensures deliverables are on time and accurate to internal and external customers.
- 5+ years accounts payable experience
- Minimum associate degree preferred
- Understanding of accounts payable job functions
- Understanding of general bookkeeping procedures
- Proficient in Excel
- Proficient in QuickBooks