Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting is looking to help a client with a contract AP role while one of their employees is out. This role should last around 20-24 weeks as a contract. If you've got the AP chops and want to put some extra money in your pocket before the Holidays…Let's chat.
- Respond and handle internal and external inquiries within the Accounts Payable department.
- Reconcile vendor statements against open liabilities for suppliers.
- Monitor payables, administer rate corrections for approval and processing, resolve short-payments due to variances, and validate accurate payments processing across multiple currencies
- Resolve short-payments due to variances and dispute invoices that are incorrectly billed.
- Assist in requesting purchase orders and approving invoices for processing.
- Use third-party vendor websites to resolve billing discrepancies.
- Research and process vendor invoices, routing invoices for approval through workflow system, updating and recording vendor notes, partnering with the business and vendors on problems and working through any rejections
- 1+ years of accounts payable experience required
- Associate or Bachelor Degree preferred but not required
- Proficiency with Excel
- ERP experience preferred such as SAP
- Big plus is experience with Maximo, Kofax, Ariba or other