Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting is helping a fantastic nonprofit healthcare organization grow their accounting team with a Senior Accountant. This role will need someone can accurately code invoices to the correct GL accounts all while completing payments and controlling expenses through their day to day. If this is something you have done and have a passion for nonprofit, let’s talk!
- Code items such as invoices, resident refunds, expense reports, etc. with correct codes to ensure proper entry into our system, American HealthTech (“AHT”).
- Enter invoices, resident refunds, expense reports, etc. into AHT for payment.
- Process weekly check runs in AHT.
- Audit and research any invoices that may have an issue.
- Perform month-end close of accounts payable including reconciling payables.
- Setup and maintain accounts payable vendor files, including W-9 forms.
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing Facility AP Associates.
- Receive, research, and resolve a variety of internal and external inquiries regarding payment status.
- File invoices and check copies.
- Special projects and other tasks as needed.
- Degree preferred but not required
- 1-2 years accounts payable or general accounting/Accounts Payable experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong with Excel
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.