AR Manager – Clearwater, FL
Warren Averett is partnering with a client in Clearwater who is looking to hire an AR Manager to join their team. This person will oversee one to two direct reports. If you’ve got 5+ years of experience in Accounts Receivable and are eager to join a growing company in Pinellas County, give us a call!
- Hires, trains, and conducts performance reviews for employees in the Accounts Receivable department
- Research, develops, and facilitates collection and reconciliation procedures according to company policies
- Process customer payments including PayPal, check deposits and ACH/EFTs.
- Process credit applications and maintain customer account accuracy.
- Prepares, posts, verifies and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Creates invoices and submits invoices to customers.
- Draft correspondence for standard past-due accounts and collections
- Identifies delinquent accounts by reviewing files and contact delinquent accountholders for payment
- Provides outside auditors with assistance; gathers necessary account information and documents to perform annual audits.
- Reconcile cash disbursement accounts, customer accounts and other financial accounts
- Communicate with vendors regarding payment processing.
- Work closely with the Accounting Supervisor and Credit and Collections Manager in reconciling revenue accounts each month.
- Process shipments to warehouse and branch locations.
- Assist with month end processes.
- Proficient in Excel.
- 5+ years’ experience in comparable field or position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent degree preferred
- Managerial experience preferred