Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting is helping a great client in the Tampa Bay Area find their Assistant Controller. If you feel you've been overlooked for a promotion this past year, let's do this.
- Assist with the review of monthly financials and compliance with GAAP
- Assist with summarizing and analyze financial results into the monthly board book
- Assist with monitoring and implementing financial and operational controls
- Assist with managing the internal and external audit process
- Report monthly borrowing base certificates to the bank for the company’s asset based loan.
- Forecast liquidity for the next 12-24 months.
- Scale accounting functions by streamlining processes and using technology to automate
- Oversee Accounts Payable to ensure invoices are processed timely and efficiently. Ensure IntelliChief is working as designed.
- Create/oversee/analyze reports for accounting and operations through Microsoft Power BI
- Manage the Accounts Payable Manager who oversees 3 accounts payable clerks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA and/or CMA is desired but not required
- 8+ years of relevant accounting experience with at least 1-2 years of Senior Accounting Management experience
- Experience with multiple locations and business segments consisting of revenue of at least 200 million per year.
- Ability to translate financial results into meaningful and understandable commentary that accompanies the monthly board book
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data