We’re partnering with a client in Downtown Tampa to hire a billing professional who will help manage client relationships from a finance operations perspective. Give us a call if this sounds like something that fits your background!
- Serve as the primary point of contact for partners to coordinate budgeting, accruals and reporting for Key Clients.
- Support the intake process by providing and reviewing data as needed for new engagements
- Coordinate the implementation and maintenance of financial terms (e.g., budget arrangements and Terms of accruals) with internal teams and client contacts
- Support client reporting requests as needed (recurring or ad hoc)
- Ensure that issues are being resolved timely and by the right team’s network of offices and shared service centers (e.g., budgets, e-billing rejections related to matter management, etc.)
- Interact and coordinate with other teams as needed, including E-billing, Pricing, Matter Management and down-stream activities related to finance operations
- Bachelor's Degree of any business-related courses preferred
- Some billing experience, preferably within a professional services environment
- Proven ability to confidently influence, interact and consult with senior leaders regarding finance processes, guidelines and compliances
- Ability to demonstrate in operational efficiency and financial accounting
- Working proficiency using MS Office