We’re working with a client in East Tampa who is looking to hire a consultant to work with their compensation program for a three-month assignment. If you’ve got the below skillset, give us a call!
- Check and maintain compliance of compensation programs with applicable country, provincial/ state and local laws, and regulations.
- Partners with Legal to educate management and HR on all aspects of compensation compliance and identification/ remediation of issues.
- Gather and analyze relevant external and internal trends and competitor pay practices for key compensation insights that are accurate and actionable.
- Manage base salary and other compensation programs to achieve program objectives and improve program effectiveness.
- Capture input on market trends influencing compensation policy or practices.
- Work with the documentation, evaluation, and slotting of jobs.
- Design and modify salary or hourly wage structures and prepares base and incentive compensation forecasts for financial and workforce planning purposes.
- Coach and guide management with job design and department or job family structure issues.
- Formulate compensation solutions, at the individual, group, classification, or business unit level, that effectively meet business needs or objectives within established Company policy, program parameters or processes.
- Manage the process of compensation salary surveys participation, submission, and upload to the market data software tool.
- Participate in the planning, development, training, communication and implementation of all compensation programs and processes.
- 5+ years of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, with a major in Human Resources, or Related Field
- International experience
- Compensation experience