Warren Averett is looking to hire a Financial Analyst for a client in the East Tampa area. The role would start remote with plans to shift into a hybrid model at a date to be named. If you’re strong with financial reporting and analysis and working with internal/external auditors then we need to connect!
- Prepare and analyze various strategic initiatives including investment’s and work with venture capital funds.
- Prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting templates, BPC cash flow templates, and other internal and external reporting.
- Participate in and lead assigned portions of the preparation of the corporate balance sheet flux analysis report.
- Work through and hold an understanding of audit processes and SOX Compliance
- Perform various financial and accounting analysis required to support internal and external audit requests.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors on monthly, quarterly and year-end audit requests and related analysis.
- Support the corporate accounting team as needed with analysis, fixed assets, reporting, operations, and various accounting.
- Assist the prep of various monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and other management reports as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- 3+ years of finance, accounting or financial analysis experience
- Strong working knowledge of financial and accounting concepts, GAAP, and being able to practice them
- Experience/knowledge of SAP preferred. Other larger ERP could help.