Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting is helping a growing company in Tampa, FL (Temple Terrace area) find a great Financial Analyst to add to their team. If you’ve been responsible for preparing and analyzing budgets, forecasting, keeping a close eye on financial performance indicators, etc. You would make a great fit and we should chat.
- Prepare and analyze income statements, balance sheet statements, consolidated statements, and various other accounting statements as needed
- Play a large part in building the financial reporting structure
- Analyze financial reports and make recommendations relative to the accounting for reserves, assets, expenditures, revenues, etc.
- Perform complex financial analysis and evaluate the company's operating results and financial position.
- Analyze options for company improvement on expenses while also preparing product line profitability analysis
- Serve as resource for management in effecting efficiency and cost improvement
- Identify and frequently implement ideas or practices for improved efficiency and/or accuracy
- Conduct periodic audits of budget items, budget-to-actual comparisons and be able to vocalize what you’re seeing
- Draft and distribute monthly invoices
- Responsible for the various ledgers such as cash disbursements, cash receipts, accounts payable, month-end payroll summary, accounts receivable summary, and journal entries to adjust the general ledger
- Generate monthly reports including accounts payable reconciliation, accounts receivable reconciliation, cash flow report, and balance sheet audits
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar
3+ years prior Financial Analyst or Accounting experience
Strong Excel experience
QuickBooks highly preferred
Experience using Microsoft SQL a plus
Proven ability to create and manage corporate budgets