Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting is looking for a strong Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst to a growing team in Clearwater, FL. This is a direct-hire/permanent role for someone who will be heavily involved with the weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting as well as budgeting. If you’re interested in this (and more), then let’s chat.
- Partner with many internal, cross-functional, teams to enhance and automate processes for financial and operational reporting
- Develop, implement, and analyze operational KPIs, dashboards, financial reporting, forecasting models, etc.
- Implement, manage, and improve reporting while establishing strong quality checks and controls to ensure data accuracy.
- Implement operational tools to help run the day-to-day business and anticipate the demands of the growing organization.
- Compile, prepare, and manage the financial reports for weekly operational reporting, monthly prelim financials, variance analysis, operational KPIs, and management presentations
- Work through annual budget planning, forecasting, and various other initiatives
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, or equitable years of experience in the role
- 3-5+ years of working in a finance or related analytical role with property, REIT, or hospitality experience preferred (not required)
- Experience with financial planning and/or budgeting systems is a plus
- Proven experience working through analysis for comparative ROI, basic stat models, cost-benefit, etc.
- Experience with tools like Power BI, or Tableau a plus
- Base salary, performance bonus, annual performance increase and equity participation opportunity.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, long-term disability insurance.
- Matching 401(k) Plan, holidays, and paid time off.