We’re partnering with a client in East Tampa who is looking to hire an HR Generalist. If you’ve got the below experience, give us a call!
- Coordinate the effective and efficient delivery of day-to-day HR Services including: compensation, training and development, performance management, employee relations/investigations, communication, relocation etc.
- Facilitate improved performance, apply HR operating principles and make recommendations regarding organization structure, policies and procedures, statutory and legal requirements.
- Improve manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems, evaluating potential solutions, implementing selected solutions, and coaching and counseling managers and employees.
- Facilitate the administration of policies and procedures relating to all phases of HR.
- Ensure that the local administration of HR plans is managed in accordance with Mosaic’s written standards and procedures.
- Serve as liaison with HR specialists and HR Service Delivery as appropriate.
- Employ a variety of communication strategies to ensure this workforce is receiving information in a timely and effective manner.
- Participate in the execution of enterprise-wide HR initiatives and functions.
- Work in collaboration with HR Specialists to implement and administer HR projects, including inclusion plans, attracting talent, payroll and benefits administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, major in Human Resources, Business Administration. (High School/GED required)
- Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) experience required. Workday, Kronos experience strongly preferred.
- Employment Laws and Practices experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Strong PowerPoint and Excel preferred.
- Change Management experience preferred.