Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting is helping a growing software company find their next HR Generalist. This individual must be willing to be agile and adaptive as the company grows. If this is you, then let’s talk!
· Creating a recruitment plan and strategy for various hires within the organization
· Generating official internal documents such as offer letters, appointment letters, warnings, etc.
· Creating onboarding plans and educating newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures and regulations
· Maintaining physical and digital files for employees and their documents, benefits and attendance records
· Develop recruitment strategy and methodologies, including job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, and comprehensive recruitment campaign planning Identify and source appropriate talent
· Proactively identify future talent needs, developing pipeline of quality talent pools
· Getting necessary budget approval and initiating activities
· Collaborating with outside vendors, upper management and employees to maintain CSR standards conscripted by authorities
· Evaluating employee performance and appraising their pay scale accordingly
· Taking appropriate disciplinary action against employees who violate rules and regulations and addressing employee grievances
· College Degree with 3+ years of HR experience
· Preferred background working with
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Advanced computer skills, including data entry, data processing, communication tools and payroll and human resources software
· Attention to detail and analytically driven