Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting is looking for a Sr. IS Auditor to join a growing company here in the Tampa area. This role will need someone who has experience auditing and assessing the strengths and weaknesses of the IS infrastructure of this organization. If you’ve been doing this for 2+ years, you should give us a call.
- Work to determine if the organization’s systems of risk management, control, and government processes are working appropriately
- Plan and carry out audits of operational and financial areas in line with the approved annual audit plans while interacting with senior management and above.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while building relationships to ensure that corporate audit's scope of work and the objectives of the organization are completed on time and on budget.
- Draft work papers documenting work performed and written communications of audit and consulting engagement results.
- Provide project management responsibility for leading the direction and accomplishments of overall goals and objectives of audits.
- Act as leader and mentor to audit staff to help complete goals.
- Manage responsibilities consistent with The Institute of Internal Auditors' Code of Ethics, International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and Statement of Responsibilities.
- May travel up to 20% per year
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of Information Systems and/or Audit experience
- Master’s degree (preferred)
- 2+ years’ progressive experience in auditing, finance, accounting, sales & marketing, information technology management, compliance and/or operations
- Preferred experience with Big 4 or publicly traded companies
- 2+ years’ experience with executing various IS audit projects such as: general controls, application controls, data analysis, vulnerability assessments / penetration studies, intrusion detection, and SSAE16/18s (formerly SAS 70s)
- External audit (e.g., Big Four) and /or internal audit (e.g., Fortune 500) experience
- Certifications such as CISA, CIA, CISSP, CISSM, CRISK, CGEIT, or CPA are preferred
- Understanding of (SAP) systems, COSO framework and good audit experience of auditing ITIL, COBIT and other technical IS processes areas
- Knowledge and understanding of internal control framework