We’re partnering with a client in St. Petersburg to hire a Data Analyst who will assist the business in turning IT data into information and insight for the team.
- Interprets data and analyzes results using statistical techniques and provides ongoing reports.
- Develops and implements data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Acquires data from primary or secondary data sources and maintains databases/data systems.
- Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filters data, and reviews computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code issues.
- Works closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- B.S. in Computer Science, MIS or related degree
- 3+ years of IT analysis experience
- Experience with data management and visualization tools such preferred