Warren Averett is seeking an ambitious marketing professional for our Montgomery, AL office. This role will proactively support the Firm’s Director of Client Services and Regional Marketing on the implementation of strategic projects and initiatives for the South Alabama offices (Montgomery and Mobile), client service groups and industries.
Candidates must be able to move projects forward independently, yet also be able to execute assignments and work collaboratively with marketing team, Members, Firm leadership, IT staff, executive assistants and administrative departments. They must enjoy a fast-paced environment; possess outstanding attention to detail; have excellent organizational, communication and writing skills; be creative and able to successfully juggle multiple projects, deadlines and priorities. Responsibilities include:
- Development and execution of proposals, qualifications, presentations and other documents to help win new business specific to the South Alabama region and as assigned;
- Maintain biography database and local content in the Firm’s proposal creation system, ensuring consistency, accuracy and quality;
- Execute and manage document production including printing, binding, packaging and mailing/delivery of proposals;
- Support other writing, editing and marketing projects as needed (includes articles, newsletters, sell sheets, prospect campaigns, sponsorships, events, etc.);
- Monitor and maintain inventory of marketing materials, including display materials, promo items and print collateral;
- Update contact data, including referral sources, prospects and clients via Hubspot;
- Assist the Firm’s Director of Client Services and Regional Marketing with execution of marketing projects and initiatives as assigned; and
- Assist Members and other staff members with projects as requested.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Strategic thinking with a willingness to tactically execute;
- Executing marketing strategies and plans that deliver positive results in brand awareness and revenue growth;
- Development of proposals and presentations;
- Building and maintaining strong relationships at all levels – leadership, peers, subject matter experts, other teams and resources;
- Quickly grasping the firm's capabilities and offerings and incorporating messaging into marketing programs;
- Writing and communicating effectively, specializing in translating complex concepts into easy to understand and compelling messages;
- Utilizing and applying marketing automation knowledge and client relationship management (CRM) tools to measure the ability to track results of integrated marketing programs and translate information into strategic insights/recommendations;
- Leveraging proven abilities in project management, as well as manage multiple and complex priorities;
- Researching and using analytical skills and ability to pull out relevant data/information and provide synopses for stakeholders; and
- Work through the Marketing & Communications team (internal team within the Marketing Division) and local leadership to develop branding and media strategies as assigned
- With MARCOM’s assistance create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social, inbound marketing, email campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition.
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field is required.
- Minimum of one year of experience in marketing, communications, PR, advertising and/or journalism. Preferably two years’ experience.
- Prior experience in marketing role within a professional services firm preferred.
- Motivated, self-starter with excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and initiatives concurrently, prioritize to meet daily deadlines and deliver assignments accurately.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills are required.
- Strong analytical skills (use of spreadsheets to report data).
- Demonstrated ability to contribute creatively, exercise sound judgment and effectively prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to build working relationships and effectively communicate with Firm executives, Members, staff and outside vendors.
- Excellent oral, written, technical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as a productive team member.
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher)
Adobe applications (Acrobat) (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator preferred)
HubSpot CRM (preferred)
Qvidian proposal software (preferred)