Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting is working with a client in St. Petersburg that is hiring a Paralegal for a six-month on-going contract. If you have experience working with legal documents and prepared drafts, give us a call!
- Draft and prepare legal documents and other correspondence in support of attorneys. (Experience with capital markets/financial services documents a plus, but not required.)
- Maintain form documents, contract clauses, templates, and historical documents, and revise as needed.
- Gather, organize, summarize, index, and maintain documents and other information from various sources.
- Perform legal research and fact-gathering.
- File drafts and correspondence in appropriate locations (e.g. matter filing software).
- Research, compile information, and assist in preparing responses to regulatory authorities.
- Operate standard office equipment and use required software applications (Microsoft Office suite, primarily Word).
- Provide general support to attorneys and assist with other related duties as required.
- 4+ years of Paralegal experience
- Strong transactional background