Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting is looking to add a Junior Level Power BI Associate / BI Developer to join a growing internal IT Department who needs support with their reporting and data. Have a look below. The role will be 6 months on contract before going permanent.
- Communicate with nontechnical users to determine specific business requirements for reports and BI solutions. Then build, implement, document, and support BI solutions around many different items such as workflows, headcounts, calendars, etc.
- Integrate data into efficient models, building high quality data visualizations in Power BI
- Parse large amounts of data to provide business intelligence users with accurate, insightful, and actionable info across various reports, dashboards, KPI’s, and visualizations
- Research any errors and help prescribe corrections while communicating appropriate timelines
- Document data sources, systems, methods, processes, and reports
- Create technical documents and other database content, concepts, and map between databases
- Participate in the design, development, and analysis of data and various architecture methods
- Create BI tools and reports including physical data models and dimensional analyses
- Capable of designing, coding, and testing the results from various SQL queries
- Work with Lead Developer and lead BI Developer on writing and updating various queries within Power BI
- Microsoft technology stack: Power BI, SharePoint, and Azure
- Willingness to work on hybrid, work from home rotations
- Must be able to communicate with both technical and non-technical teammates across the organization