Warren Averett is seeking an experienced Pricing Analyst for a growing government contractor in the Huntsville, AL area. Our ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of experience in a related role preparing RFPs, RFQs, RFIs, and ROMs.
- Develops and prepares pricing schedules and cost volumes in response to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Quotes (RFQs), Requests for Information (RFIs), Rough Order of Magnitudes (ROMs), etc.
- Develop pricing models, perform cost analysis, estimating, and cost narratives/volumes
- Collaborate with finance, program control, contracts, business development and technical personnel to meet immediate and anticipated pricing requirements
- Support the development and preparation of pricing and cost volumes
- Maintain well-documented records, participate in cost reviews, respond to rate and budget questions, and is required to adhere to and comply with corporate policies, procedures, and GSA schedules
- Ensure compliance with government contracting regulations
- Analyze historical data to form accurate cost estimates and will support cost proposal negotiations and preparation of briefing packages for management review
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 2 years direct Government contract pricing experience
- Must be able to review solicitation requirements, and develop timely, accurate, and compliant cost models and narratives
- Must be able to read and analyze an RFP to identify risks, and interpret solicitation requirements for various types of contracts, such as cost-plus-fixed-fee (CPFF), cost plus award fee contract (CPAF), firm-fixed-price (FFP), time and materials (T&M), indefinite delivery and indefinite quantity (IDIQ) task orders, and General Service Administration (GSA) schedules.
- Must be proficient in Excel with a firm understanding of advanced formulas
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills
- Must be willing to work extended hours, when necessary