Warren Averett is seeking a new "director of first impressions" for the Destin, FL office. This person must be comfortable working in the office and view "no job as too small"
- Greeting clients (yes, we will need this person sitting in our lobby behind a protective barrier)
- Prepare client support for mailing
- Assist A/S Department with processing January 1099s, W2s
- Ordering all supplies
- Assist billing with mailing invoices
- Office errands (bank deposits, mail run, client deliveries)
- Assist with processing tax returns
- 3 or more years of experience working in a professional environment
- 1 or more years of experience as a receptionist
- Positive, "can do" attitude and excellent organizational skills
- Possess a sense of urgency while delivering A+ client service to internal and external clients
- Comfortable with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc…)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.