Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting is working with a client in Jacksonville, FL find their next Sr. Accountant. If you’re bored with where you are at and ready to make a difference in an organization’s accounting department, then we should connect!
- Prepare schedules, reconciliations, journal entries, and reports as part of the monthly and annual closing process and in support of the annual audit.
- Provide information and analyses to support preparation of the annual income tax returns of the Company.
- Assist in research and implementation of new accounting standards.
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial analysis packages and financial statements.
- Provide assistance to branch management regarding questions about financial reports and transactions.
- Exposed to confidential and sensitive information.
- Assists with special projects and other duties, as requested.
- 3 years minimum of increasing and complex accounting
- Ability to solve complex issues and provide quality judgments and decision-making.
- Proficient in Excel and previous experience with a larger ERP like Oracle or SAP would be beneficial but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance related field required.
- CPA or MBA preferred.