We’re partnering with a client in St. Petersburg, FL who is looking to hire a Senior Application Developer to join their team. If you’re a driven professional with at least five years of development experience, give us a call!
- Analyze system requirements, including identifying program interactions and appropriate interfaces between impacted components and sub systems.
- Make recommendations towards the development of new code or to reuse of existing code.
- Lead assigned projects, including assigning tasks, coordinating efforts, and monitoring performance.
- Recommend new technologies and methodologies to management for meeting business needs, resolving problems and exploiting opportunities.
- Obtain and evaluate information on reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration.
- Participate in software system testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation.
- Write and/or review system specifications, including output requirements and flow charts.
- Review test results; documents test activities and record remedial actions.
- Ensure proper analysis of problems and programming approaches to prevent rework and scheduling issues.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Computer Science, MIS or related degree
- 5+ years of relevant development experience