Warren Averett is seeking an experienced auditor for our Pensacola, FL office. The ideal candidate will possess their CPA or be CPA eligible and have more than 2 years of experience.
- Prepare all sections of an audit with minimal supervision, supervise the preparation of less complicated sections of an audit, and assume primary responsibility in the preparation of financial statements
- Assume responsibility: including client contact, coordination within the company, staffing requirements, administrative documentation, and preparation timing for small and medium sized engagements
- Participate with more experienced personnel in coordinating large client engagements, identification of problems, process improvements and computer model analysis and helping clients determine optimal strategies
- Maintain quality client relationships
- Develop skills to attract new clients and market the company’s services and products and facilitate expansion of business with existing clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with 1 – 3 years of experience in audit
- Possession of CPA or be CPA eligible
- Knowledge of GAAP and GAAS
- Knowledge of a variety of software packages (experience with Engagement a plus)
- Knowledge of and have ability to apply principles of effective supervision of staff
- Excellent interpersonal skills in working with staff and clients
- Ability to provide guidance and direction to department staff who are not direct reports
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.