We’re working with a client in East Tampa that is looking to hire a Senior Accountant with inventory experience. If you’re interested in a role with a well-known client here in the Tampa Bay area, give us a call!
- Book volume inventory reconciliations for raw material, WIP, and finished product for Business Units
- Prepare and analyze various monthly inventory reconciliations and adjustments, including the review of monthly inventory surveys and recording of related adjustments in accordance with GAAP.
- Prepare and analyze Profit in Inventory (PII) activity and post journal entries.
- Lead the coordination of various Inventory SOX controls and will act as the primary contact with both internal and external auditors on related Inventory audit requests
- Create, manage, and drive special projects for process improvements and changes in technical accounting requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Excellent understanding and familiarity with GAAP and the ability to apply these principles
- Strong working knowledge of financial and accounting concepts and practices
- Understanding of internal controls