Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting is supporting a client in their need to find a great Solutions Architect. If you have a great background in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations with some working knowledge of X++ or C#, let’s connect. You’ll be working closely with the business leaders to maximize the D365 F&O platform’s capabilities.
- Collaborating with management and various departments to identify their end-user requirements and specifications for D365 F&O.
- Recommending improvements to processes or to the system, including various MS preferred providers for certain parts of our organization.
- Integrating various MS preferred provider solutions for certain parts of our organization.
- Modifying, testing, and deploying D365 F&O modules or various integrated MS preferred provider solutions.
- Troubleshooting and maintaining D365 F&O, including managing the various software updates required, annually, with D365 F&O.
- Training all users of D365 F&O within our organization to maximize their proficiency in the use of the platform.
- Compiling and assessing user feedback to improve software performance or user performance.
- Designing efficient and effective management and executive reports in Power BI or other MS platforms for use in business analysis and decision-making for the organization.
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software projects.
- Managing the procurement of proper equipment for proficient use of all organization software.
- Working knowledge of supply chain management and logistics platforms and their integration into D365 F&O is preferred.
- In-depth and hands-on experience working with D365 F&O.
- At least a working knowledge of X++ or C Sharp object-based languages.
- Proficiency in utilizing Power BI and MS Excel for business analytics.
- Proficiency in training users in D365 F&O to maximize their performance in their respective areas of the business.
- Proficiency in operating as sys admin for D365 F&O functions and resolving system errors and conflicts.
- BS or higher in computer science/engineering, or other IT related fields with focus in Information technology
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Dynamic 365 along with a working knowledge of either or both X ++ and C Sharp object-based languages.
- Preferred knowledge of the F&O module for D365
- There will be some Florida travel and some work from home capabilities as well.