Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting is working with a fantastic nonprofit organization in the healthcare space who needs a great Sr. Accountant. Someone who would be interested in our client’s mission while being strong with the debits & credits, month-end, and reporting would make a great fit. Let’s chat about it if you’re interested.
- Responsible for executing a variety of financial procedures, including month-end and year-end closings, accounts payable and receivable, bank reconciliations, general ledger account reconciliation, assistance with tax return preparation and Medicare and Medicaid Cost Reporting
- Assessing internal controls to ensure operational effectiveness.
- Ensure that accounting procedures comply with GAAP requirements
- Create timely and accurate accounting reports
- Develop recommendations to optimize company's accounting systems and procedures
- Maintain good relationships with representatives of our external financial partners
- Responsible for managing financial data and ensuring data integrity and accuracy
- 3+ years professional work experience in accounting, financial reporting, intercompany transactions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar
- Nonprofit Experience preferred
- Knowledge of healthcare organization generally accepted accounting principles is highly preferred
- American HealthTech Software knowledge a plus
- Strong with Excel
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.