Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting is helping a client add a new Senior Accountant to their team. This great work environment needs someone who can be a hands-on accountant with a thorough understanding of accounting, soup to nuts. If you’ve got the skills, give us a call to discuss this role!
- Perform cradle to grave accounting tasks associated with the general ledger, i.e., enter monthly journal entries, execute monthly, quarterly and year-end closing entries to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting
- Analyze and reconcile general ledger accounts according to prescribed form and content
- Work through month-end and quarter-end close.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as requires
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related
- 4 years of accounting experience, minimum.
- Sage Experience
- SQL query experience
- Will be a work from home hybrid model after the first 4 weeks or so of training