We’re partnering with a client in East Tampa who is looking to hire a Sr. Internal Controls Analyst with 5+ years of professional experience. If you have the below requirements, give us a call!
- Remediate SOX deficiencies and participate in design of appropriate internal controls around new business processes.
- Coordinate with management and control owners to maintain and update all internal control and related documentation.
- Propose process and control changes and participate in the change management process.
- Draft responses to control deficiencies and work to evaluate and classify SOX deficiencies
- Work with management to draft responses and develop action plans to address audit issues.
- Complete the quarterly QSA questionnaire, including follow-up on issues, concerns, etc. and providing or coordinating responses to Internal Audit questions.
- Facilitate and coordinate collection of information for SOX testing and related activities with internal and external Audit.
- Coordinate with Internal Audit to identify and continually assess risk exposures for Corporate and North America and interact with the various risk compliance functions
- 5+ years of working in a publicly traded company as an internal auditor or auditor in public accounting
- understanding of internal controls, ICFR and internal audit concepts
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business with an emphasis in Accounting or Finance is required
- Strong understanding of internal controls, ICFR and internal audit concepts