We are partnering with a client in Clearwater who is looking to hire a Staff Accountant to permanently join the team! If you are a detail-oriented self-starter with strong organizational skills, give us a call!
- Assist with onboarding new property acquisitions, including ensuring the complete transfer of all applicable vehicle titles and utility accounts.
- Function as the Company’s purchase card (p-card) administrator, including: setup and training of new users; ordering, and closing employee credit cards; making needed card pre-payments; monitoring the current credit card limits; and resolving user questions or system issues.
- Prepare monthly p-card transaction reports, audits and reports p-card activity exceptions and/or potential violations of company policy and facilitates a smooth recording of all card purchases.
- Assist upper management with the organization and coding of expense reports within the p-card framework.
- Work in collaboration with Property Managers to setup new vendors by obtaining credit terms.
- Manage the monthly tenant ACH draft process and payments made through the Company’s payment portal.
- Work with Property Managers and the Chicago office to coordinate insurance related matters, such as incident reporting and bond and flood policy renewals.
- Perform various resident ledger functions such as processing resident refunds and recording resident ledger adjustments.
- Assist with month-end close functions and monthly account reconciliations.
- 1-3 years’ Accounting experience
- Degree in accounting
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Aptitude for learning and utilizing various accounting systems.
- Real estate or manufactured housing background a plus, but not required.