Warren Averett is partnering with a client in Montgomery, AL to hire a Systems Administrator with at least four years of experience with Microsoft 365 administration and configuration. If you’ve got the requirements, give us a call!
- Provide administrative support for Office 365, Azure, Security and Compliance, and related on-premises servers (Exchange, MFA, ADFS, etc..).
- Administration of various other systems/technologies, such as mobile device management (Intune), MIM, various VOIP applications, and the underlying technologies (LDAP, VIS, OFIS, etc.)
- Administration of all aspects of a multiple domain Active Directory infrastructure.
- Stay current on Microsoft 365 product updates and new releases for Microsoft 365 and related products. • Work within Azure and on-prem DNS to create and update zones and records.
- Ensure alignment with OIT security standards.
- Documenting and tracking hardware and software changes as well as documenting risks and issues.
- Monitor systems for hardware and software performance issues.
- Actively assisting OIT staff on project tasks.
- Project reporting and other administrative duties as assigned or needed.
- 4+ years experience with Microsoft 365 administration and configuration and a high level of expertise in multiple system environments
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university with an Information Systems degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Microsoft 365 administration and configuration including Exchange, Azure, Security and Compliance, and EndPoint Management (Intune)
- Experience with Hybrid Office 365 deployments including Azure AD Connect
- Experience with Powershell scripts to managesupport Microsoft 365 and Active Directory environments
- Experience with Proofpoint or other 3rd party email gateways. Experience with CoreView for tenant management