Warren Averett is looking to add an IT professional to the Warren Averett Technology Group.
The Systems Administrator III – Remote & Onsite Support (MSP) will be looked at as the technical expert by clients requiring an advanced technical skill set and ability to communicate technical solutions to non-technical clients. The Systems Administrator- Remote & Onsite Support (MSP) will primarily be working with Microsoft systems and will make heavy use of MS O365, MS Azure, various virtualization tools (VMware & Hyper-V), as well as MSP 3rd party applications.
Systems Administrator- Remote & Onsite Support (MSP) Technologies/ Requirements:
- Perform day-to-day administration and operational functions of customer environments
- Design, set up, configure, and troubleshoot Windows servers and other peripheral components to support all aspects of the day-to-day operations
- Maintain system updates
- Administer user access and security permissions
- Day-to-day monitoring of the servers, endpoints, and backup solutions.
- Documentation of Processes and Procedures (ensure that all network and server documentation is accurate and up to date)
- Document issue resolution using the helpdesk ticketing system
- Participate in project/team meetings
- Install and configure hardware, and software and load new applications as needed
- Maintain excellent communication with all end-users and other stakeholders
- Assist other team members in executing various project/ticket tasks
- Work with hardware break/fix vendor as needed
- Execute other assigned tasks as delegated by the Customer, Project Manager, and Team Lead
As an MSP technician this position may be required to visit customers on-site for endpoint/server remediation. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Seven years of experience with Active Directory, Group Policy, Intune, O365, Exchange and Azure-AD
- Seven Years of experience with Remote Desktop Services / Azure Virtual Desktop
- Extensive knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems : 2012R2-2019
- Proficient with Virtualization : VMware, Hyper-V
- Three years of experience with O365 Admin Center/Endpoint Management
- One year of Azure experience
- Microsoft Certified: Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate [AZ-800, AZ-801] ( within 1 year of employment)