Warren Averett Staffing and Recruiting is looking for an experienced tax professional for our Penacola, FL office. The ideal candidate will have more than 5 years of public accounting experience and possess their CPA.
- Supervise the preparation of income tax returns (S-corp, C-corp, NFP, estate, trust, gift, etc…), review prepared returns and assume primary responsibility in the preparation of complicated returns
- Assume responsibility: including client contact, coordination within the company, staffing requirements, administrative documentation, and preparation timing for engagements
- Participate with more experienced personnel in planning and researching complicated tax issues and direct clients on the optimal solutions
- Work on special projects and oversee the activities of associates and senior associates
- Develop and maintain quality client relationships
- Develop skills to attract new clients and market the company's services and products and facilitate expansion of business with existing clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with 5+ years of experience in public accounting
- Possession of CPA license
- Ability to research complicated tax issues and explain them to clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills in working with staff and clients
- Ability to provide guidance and direction to department staff who are not direct reports
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.