Warren Averett is partnered with a growing client in Tampa, FL who is adding a Treasury Manager to their team. We would love to see someone with 5+ years of experience and a CTP. Also, this person should want to be a part of a fast-moving and growing organization. Sound like you? Call us!
- Manages and coordinates the activities and operations of the cash management functions for North America including positive pay, wires/ACH processing, and forecasting updates
- Handle receipt, banking, and protection of company funds, securities, and financial products
- Manage the company's letters of credit
- Assist Treasury Director with all aspects of cash flows and liquidity, including inter-company funding and repatriation strategies
- Maintain an efficient system of policies that adequately control treasury activities
- Oversee the admin of the treasury management system
- Evaluate, develop, and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Responsible for opening, closing, and modification of all bank accounts, KYC, maintaining signing authority, and processing/archiving appropriate records
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or years of experience as a substitute
- CTP is highly preferred
- 5+ years of experience